Video Surveillance and CCTV systems
Protect your business from burglary and break-ins with our comprehensive Video Surveillance and CCTV systems
Gaining visibility and insight into your business can be a challenge. Whether you manage one location or 1,000, an effective video surveillance system serves as a crime deterrent as well as a key method to capture and document security events on your premises. With STANLEY Security’s video security solutions and CCTV security systems, we can keep an eye on your facility so you can focus on what matters: running your business.
A security camera monitoring system is a critical component of a comprehensive security strategy. STANLEY is proud to offer the experience and expertise to design, install, maintain and upgrade a wide range of CCTV solutions to meet your unique business needs, as well as integrate with your existing systems. Whether you’re looking for basic local video surveillance systems, or complex enterprise-class video surveillance for large campuses, STANLEY can deliver the solution you need.
We provide security camera systems, onsite storage, and video management software.
Types of cameras STANLEY Security can provide for your business
Our network cameras cover a variety of business video surveillance needs, from robust outdoor cameras, to discreet products for indoor applications.
The cameras provide several capabilities – HDTV, wide dynamic range (WDR), infrared (IR) and Light finder, which ensure clear video even in difficult lighting conditions. Our cameras also provide advanced video analytics features, such as motion detection, audio detection and tampering alarm.
FEATURED VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SOLUTION
Video Service Assurance
Whether you already have security cameras installed and want to maximize system uptime or you’re looking for an advanced video solution that can automate troubleshooting issues, STANLEY IntelAssure can deliver many benefits to your business.
- Reduce Missing Video Evidence.?STANLEY IntelAssure assesses each unique video stream, detects and anticipates interruptions or decays that can cause a gap in the stream, and alerts you with actionable information on how to quickly solve the problem.
- Improve Cyber Hygiene. STANLEY IntelAssure delivers foundational steps toward a comprehensive cyber hygiene program.
- Automate Audit Compliance.?Make your approach to?audit compliance?tracking and recording more efficient automatically with STANLEY IntelAssure.
Video Surveillance Features & Benefits for Your Business
Reduce LossOne of the best ways to reduce loss is to prevent intrusions from occurring altogether.
Document EventsRetrieve incident images and video and access long-term archives of your video footage.
Enhance Employee SafetyOur systems are an essential component in helping create a safe environment for your staff and customers.
Gain VisibilityKnowing what's happening at your locations provides you with better information, and ultimately, improved security.
Ensure Optimum PerformanceRest assured that your video surveillance system is functioning properly and delivering the maximum benefit to your business.
Improve Business OperationsLeverage the video data and insights you gather to help increase operational efficiencies.
Get the Right Video Surveillance System in Place
A video surveillance system is a critical component of a comprehensive security strategy. From helping to deter crimes before they happen to providing key insights on your business, security cameras and their resulting data can enhance safety and security at your facility. Choosing the right video surveillance system for your business can be challenging when you don’t know what to look for, but our experts at STANLEY Security can help.
- Access Control
- Fire Detection
- Integrated Security Systems
Reliable Alarm Monitoring by STANLEY Security
We fully own and operate monitoring centers in the U.S. and Canada, providing you with extensive coverage. Each monitoring center is UL, ULC, and FM approved and staffed 24/7/365 with a bilingual team, so you can feel confident that we’ll be available to identify and appropriately respond to any emergencies at your property.
STANLEY Security offers many different types of security system and alarm monitoring services, including:
- Intrusion monitoring
- Fire detector and sprinkler monitoring
- Holdup/duress monitoring
- Audio alarm?monitoring
- Security alarm verification
- Critical equipment and condition monitoring
- Video monitoring services
Prevent Unwanted Intrusion in Your Business
Protect your business at all times by adding an anti-intrusion security system in your building. Not only would this system alert you and the authorities in the event of a break-in, but it would also allow you to identify false alarms. Our security systems can include intrusion detection tools such as:
- Motion detectors
- Glass-break sensors
- Magnetic door contacts or sensors
- Magnetic window contacts or sensors
- Security cameras triggered by movement
Controlling Access Throughout Your Facility
We understand that you need to regulate movement throughout your facility – you need to let the right people in and keep the wrong people out when it matters most. Door access control systems from STANLEY Security provide you:
- Enhanced visibility and control over access to your facility
- Access to a full suite of software support services that can help you manage your access control software system
- State-of-the-art technologies from leading manufacturers, backed security experts with decades of experience
Protect Your Employees, Customers and Assets
Most of the deaths during a fire are caused by the poison gas that a fire creates and not the fire itself. That’s why it’s imperative to have in place the best smoke detectors to give everyone enough time to evacuate before inhaling toxic fire smoke. STANLEY Security, you’ll obtain:
- Fire sprinkler water flow and valve monitoring
- UL & FM fire monitoring with dispatch
- Early notification to minimize water damage
- Advanced diagnostics & occupant notification
- Life safety evacuation alarm and communication systems
- Maintenance and repair services for the alarm devices
Integrated Security Systems
Integrate Your Security Systems for Greater Control
STANLEY Security has the experience and expertise to integrate a wide range of monitoring and security systems, including event-driven automation of the following systems:
- Intrusion alarms
- Access control systems
- Video surveillance camera systems
- Fire detection alarms
- Carbon monoxide sensors
- Critical equipment/critical condition monitoring systems
- Hold-up/panic button alarms