From traditional local video surveillance to cutting-edge IP systems and cloud-based storage options, STANLEY can design, install, service, and monitor the right video system for your needs.
Any business can benefit from having a reliable surveillance camera system to deter theft, as well as monitor and document activities on premises. STANLEY Security has highly trained technicians throughout the U.S. and Canada, and it's our goal to meet your security needs. We offer interior and exterior security camera monitoring systems, onsite storage, and video management software from many leading brands. Whether you want your system to be wired or wireless, adapt to low lighting, or record in high definition, we have the technology to meet your facility’s video surveillance needs along with the skills needed to install and integrate all the components of your video surveillance systems for easy management.
Traditional Camera Systems
Even in the digital age, analog camera systems still offer a great compromise between security and budget. Our analog camera systems offer time-tested stability and simplicity at a price-point that is accessible for any type of business, and are available in a variety of configurations.
Our traditional camera systems?include:
- Traditional wired configurations
- Wireless, battery-powered options
- Motion-sensing models
- Low-light capable infrared (IR) cameras
IP Camera Systems
STANLEY is also a leading provider of ?Internet Protocol (IP) camera systems. Our comprehensive offerings include a full line of IP cameras from leading manufacturers that not only deliver better image quality than their analog counterparts, but can also be integrated with your network and other security platforms.
With IP camera technology, you'll receive:
- Superior image quality
- Enhanced image detection
- Intelligent video analytics capabilities
- The ability to stream video over your network or the Internet
- Scalable and integrated solutions
- Redundant storage technologies
Video Storage Technologies
No matter what kind of camera systems you use, you need to store your footage?somewhere. With so?many variables unique to your business and location, understanding which?video storage option is right for your needs can be a difficult task. The decision-making process?can be very technically-oriented, and?you face an ever-increasing number of choices as technology continues to advance.
Choosing the right capture method for your camera footage is critical to securing your facility. STANLEY not only offers you the most options for video storage, but we also lend our expertise, ensuring you receive the right?option for your needs. Our video storage options include:
- Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)
- Hybrid Video Recorders (HVRs)
- Network Video Recorders (NVRs)
- Video Management Software (VSM) Systems
Which video storage option is right for you? Download our guide to learn more!
In addition to our local video storage options, STANLEY also offers NIMBUS? cloud hosted video. NIMBUS gives small business owners an unprecedented combination of security and convenience, while also remaining cost-effective and a great fit for any location.
- Secure Cloud Storage - Encrypted, secure live video is streamed and stored within highly secure data centers
- Accessible Live Viewing - The user-friendly web-based platform and powerful mobile app allow quick and efficient viewing of your video streams
- Cost Effective Investment - Without the need for on-site video management and storage, your initial investment and ongoing maintenance costs are minimized
Want to Learn More?
Want to receive tips, best practices, white papers and other informational articles? Enter your email address and we’ll occasionally send you educational materials relating to Video Surveillance.