Document Events & Improve Employee Safety
We know that providing employee safety and a positive customer experience are your top priorities. Our video surveillance systems are an essential component in helping create a safe environment for your staff and customers. In the case of a slip and fall or another accident, they’re also an effective source for documentation and evidence gathering.
Our open/close services allow you to document open/close activity and ensure the safety of your employees as they arm/disarm your alarm system.
- Recording. Capture video footage each time your system is armed or disarmed to reduce?the sharing of alarm passcodes.
- Supervision. STANLEY can observe the opening/closing of your facility in real-time. A STANLEY monitoring specialist will take action if passcode sharing or a duress situation is observed.
This service ensures the safety of your employees during high-risk work operations or circumstances, such as virtually walking an employee to their car.
- Live Monitoring –? In high risk circumstances, our monitoring specialists can ensure your employees remain safe & secure.
- Responsiveness –? In case of emergency, STANLEY follows your response plan.
On-Demand Live Video
With On-Demand Video Access, you can use your video surveillance network to see what’s happening throughout your business.
- See All. View a live feed of your surveillance footage, any time.
- Convenient Access. Retrieve and share recorded images from your video storage device.
- Connect On-the-Go. You can quickly and effortlessly connect to all your video systems directly from your mobile device.
STANLEY assists with major occurrence investigations that involve law enforcement authorities– including break-ins, robberies, assaults, and more.
- Store Events. STANLEY retrieves incident images and video and creates long-term archives of your video footage.
- Optimize Reporting. Receive incident retrieval on-demand, multiple images per report, and all key activity data.